Meet The Hosts
Helping you plan memorable road trips across the U.S. and Canada.
Danielle Desir Corbett
Danielle is a financially savvy traveler who rediscovered road tripping in 2020 when air travel was restricted. She loves road tripping with her family to Vermont and Upstate New York, and recently completed her first U.S. cross-country road trip.
She isn’t shy talking about money, in fact it’s one of her favorite topics, and is all about making smart decisions that leads to living a travel-filled lifestyle.
Fun Facts About Danielle
- Road Trip Non-negotiables: Chargers for electronics
- Music or Podcasts: Podcasts, duh!
- Recommended Road Trip: Dubrovnik (Croatia) to Kotor (Montenegro)
Based in Toronto (Canada), Christopher Rudder is a talented travel videographer, editor, and photographer for Rudderless Travel, an international travel blog for planning short trips, road trips, and day trips around the globe.
When flights were grounded in 2020, he not only rediscovered road-tripping, but also his beautiful Canadian province of Ontario, launching the successful Road Trip Ontario website.
Stricking a balnce between must-see sites and hidden-gems, find Christopher at a brewery, exploring museums, or dinning at foodie hotspots.
Fun Facts About Christopher
- Road Trip Non-negotiables: Hydrio flask with water
- Music or Podcasts: Podcasts or Talk Radio, but every now and then, I need a tune that I can blast loudly and sing along with.
- Recommended Road Trip: Any of the highways or back streets in Ontario during the Fall.